supernova helps you use novaclient (and other executables) with multiple environments the easy way.
First time here? Read the getting started section first.
You may like supernova if you regularly have the following problems:
- You hate trying to source multiple novarc files when using nova
- You get your terminals confused and do the wrong things in the wrong nova environment
- You don't like remembering things
- You want to keep sensitive API keys and passwords out of plain text configuration files (see the keyring documentation)
- You need to share common skeleton environment variables for nova with your teams
If any of these complaints ring true, supernova is for you. supernova manages multiple nova environments without sourcing novarc files or mucking with environment variables.